Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't underestimate the power of partnerships - Three priorities I live by.

Don’t underestimate the power of partnerships – Three priorities I live by.

Partnerships are a great way to grow your business, build authenticity for your brands, and speak to larger segments of your market in a more innovative way. By aligning your company with a well-known and reputable business - that complements your customer’s needs – a marketer is truly able to stretch its budget a long way. Building trust between the two parties is key and the number one priority in my mind when I begin a partnership relationship. I look for everything and anything in my power that can help my partner, and more often then not, I receive ample support in return. If you don’t ask, you will not receive. My second priority is understanding what motivates them and what they want to accomplish. Creating that perfect synergy is key to building a strong partnership. The third priority is ensuring that above all, the customer receives the extra value of this partnership. All the agreements made must in the end, provide more advantages for your customer – to connect with you, to learn from you and love your brand!

1 comment:

Volker said...

Partnerships can be incredibly valuable to provide a more robust or complete solution for clients. The real challenge is to find willing partners who will invest the time, effort and sometimes money to build a true partnerships.

It is an easy term to throw around but good business partnerships take time to develop and produce results.